The Technical Sales Manager will represent the Company promoting Silverstream products and services to potential customers. They will take ownership of the sales process for allocated customers, sales channels, and market segments. They will be responsible for the sales process for allocated opportunities, including the review and qualification of leads and opportunities, bid strategy setting, review of customer enquiry documentation, performing business case evaluations, and customer negotiations.
- Schedule and co-ordinate customer sales presentations and customer sales visits.
- Perform the qualification of leads and opportunities.
- Review of customer enquiry documentation and defining opportunity bid strategies.
- Responsible for the preparation of technical and commercial proposals, including scope documentation, terms and conditions and cost and price make ups.
- Work closely with engineering, supply chain, commercial and delivery teams to develop accurate and timely technical and commercial proposals ensuring that we meet customer specifications and requirements.
- Undertake customer business case evaluations.
- Prepare and participate in customer bid negotiations.
- Participate and lead sales handover meetings as required.
- Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- Experience working in marine equipment sales.
- Experience in sales and proposal development activity related to equipment sales within the marine sector.
- Good technical knowledge of marine equipment and systems and their application.
- Good understanding of commercial terms and conditions.
- Able to provide technical and commercial presentations both internally and to potential customers.
- Experience with sales processes and CRM systems.