Our supply chain includes world renowned OEMs and major ship building and retrofit yards across the globe. Key relationships include OEMs, professional services providers, installation partners, logistics partners, installation yards and in-service partners.
The role of Operational Supply Chain Lead is a key addition to the Silverstream Technologies team, reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain the role holder is primarily responsible for; (a) the operational execution of the procurement and logistic supply chain activity across the full business lifecycle, and (b) supporting the development of supply chain relationships and quality standards with key external partners.
- Support Project Engineers in the operational creation and execution of all necessary procurement activities.
- Develop and implement best practice processes and solutions with respect to Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management, Performance Management and Procure to Pay.
- Become the subject matter expert for global logistics.
- Own certain key supplier relationships, negotiating terms and conditions and managing supplier performance.
- Support supply chain strategy deployment including partial or substantial ‘turn-key’ solutions.
- Support customer commercial and contract management activities across all projects, including the bidding phase.
- Be a champion for the function and mentor the technical, project and business administration teams in best practice supplier engagement and performance management.
- Verify supply chain compliance with the Company’s QHSE requirements.
- Procurement – experience in PO execution through to delivery.
- Supplier relationships – experience in negotiation and agreement management.
- Supply Chain - International experience especially regarding projects in Asia.
- QHSE - knowledge of current best practice requirements.
- Logistics – knowledge and familiarity of Incoterms, customs and duties.
- Risk Management – identification and management of risk in the supply chain.
- Familiarity with a project related business.
- Professionally qualified or qualified through experience – IACCM, CIPS or SCM.
- Excellent business standard written and verbal skills – English.
- High degree of organisation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – accessible and approachable.
- Familiarity with NetSuite.
- Travel: occasional overseas travel.
- Place of work: Flexible working option, head office is located in Central London.