The Systems and Data Engineer is a key addition to the team in support of the vision for growth and business plan. Digital Transformation will be vital as we continue to scale up and make data driven business decisions.
This new role reports directly to the Vice President Corporate Services, and is primarily responsible for:
- Moulding the company's Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Requirements definition, identification, implementation and support of new systems and technologies to support business growth.
- Leading change within the business, communicating across the organization.
- Developing a digital results hub for use across the business.
- Using data extensively to analyze, validate and implement proposed initiatives.
- Project managing the implementation of transformation initiatives to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Regularly communicating with relevant stakeholders to keep them informed on project progress.
- User testing/validation of end solutions to ensure initiatives meet their desired purpose.
- Provide training for staff to ensure they utilize the technology/process in an appropriate manner.
- Integrating the company’s management processes into system(s), providing a user friendly and sustainable Management System across the business.
- Support the development of our Information Management System, delivering scalable business processes and promoting consistent ways of working that are compliant with and support ISO certifications (Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, and Environmental).
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Characteristics
- Degree qualified in a subject relevant to the role summary.
- Experience of leading change and communicating upwards as well as across the organization.
- Interested in developing lean processes, with a strong leaning towards collaborative working.
- Proven ability using industry standard data visualization tools such as Power BI to communicate insights.
- Knowledge of business operating systems such as project management tools, SharePoint and CRM.
- Experience of automating workflows and business processes.
- Experience of building KPI reporting using tools such as Power BI.
- Working knowledge of Quality, Environmental and Safety and Health requirements, including ISO certification.
- Comfortable working remotely or in an office environment.